Monday, August 3, 2009

Vacation Time!

Yes I know summer vacation has already started and I've enjoyed every moment of it. It's been a thrill ride that with everyday that approaches a new event is concealed within it. There were good events and bad ones too. This summer I have played in my first professional golf tournament, The Long Beach Open; my grandmother's house was pumbeled by a BMW; a friendship was strengthened to a brotherhood; I was issued a thousand dollar citation; my golf career really took off; and a person I love is coming back into my life. It has been one heck of a summer. I still have another month and another trip is planned, Mexico.

Were going to Cancun for our annual family vacation! We as a family go there every year and it's something we always look forward to. You can refer to it as the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm very excited about this trip and it will be here by this Friday.

But summer vacation is always full of adventure, mystery, romance and even other treacherous emotions but remember one thing. You are no longer you, the same person who you were before June 16 is now gone. You are now the new and improved you! You are older and far more mature than your predeseccor. You are who you are and what you do. Life is full of choices and you are in the driver's seat. Make it a memorable summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.