Oh yeah, Kiddos.
In vitro is so prevalent we don't even think about it any more. My favorite quote: "The IVF team has gone amok as far as I'm concerned, all right?" I like it when someone uses the word "amok." What a cool word. Say it 5 times fast, and you'll see what I mean.
Im not going to lie Mrs. Fletcher, I don't understand the saying amok 5 times fast. (and I guessed it was amok that you wanted us to say 5 times fast, becuase I couldnt say the sentence 2 times fast)
ReplyDeleteI tried it and it did not work at all. I would like to add something
ReplyDeleteto this thought. I was reading Amusing Ourselves to Death and in a
sentence I came across the word "hoopla". I once heard this word in
Spongebob episode but I thought to myself it must be a made up word.
Once I saw it used in text I thought to myself I guess it is a real
word. I’m letting everyone know I learned a new word.
Besides that I found the article very interesting