The Government has been involved in countless conspiracy theories...are any of them true? All throughout human history, there have been many leaders who have genuinely been the cause of countless deaths and misery; Hitler is a great example. He was able to control the way a human thought/felt about another human. Just the idea that history can be controlled by someone is mind-boggling.
What if you found out that every major in history was planned by one all-powerful person?
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would personally be a bit freaked out.
ReplyDelete*Warning, the following comment contain spoilers for "I am the messenger"*
That question reminds me of the book, "I am the messenger", where the events of the book were planned out by one person. I was shocked at how all the events were laid out and made me ask many questions like how, and why.
*End of spoiler*
But, what if everyone already knew history was planned by one person? Would they just accept that fact?
Would you have any other choice but to accept it? Everyone is being controlled to do what the one person wants. If everyone knew that history was being planned by one person, then there would be a struggle to become that person rather than stop him/her.
ReplyDeleteWe would all have to accept it. If I did happen to find out that
ReplyDeletehistory was controlled by one person well then that's just past. I
could not do anything about it because history is the past. We could
all learn from it though and change what would happen in the future.