Saturday, August 8, 2009

Encourage me :)

book one : completed
book two : completed
blogs: in progress
essay / vocab: ABORT!!!

I know I can and will finish my homework by the dead line, but it'd be nice to get a little encouragement from the rest of my future class mates. please? lol Side-track this summer is amazing. And not amusing as i imagined or hoped for. So if anyone has some advice of how to space my time and avoid zoning out it'd be greatly appreciated! thanks

4 comments:

  1. If you haven't done any essays, just one every day for the upcoming week. Then, you'll still have a few days to do the vocab and comfortably turn in the notebook on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I haven't started my essays yet either.
    and My blog work, is almost done. I need to post one more thread.
    But, what I've been doing is each day I start writing or putting ideas down for what I'm going to write and then take a break, and come back to it.
    That way it won't be so overloading.
    or there are periods where I'm bored and I will be like "What could I be doing with this time" and I start working on it then.
    I've been doing that for a while and I'm almost complete.
    So!
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylah Wade.

    Push for success!

    All this work.

    Your progress so far should be enough encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Kaylah!
    Go Kaylah!
    Go Kaylah!

    You know you can text me for help. I'm still trying to see about coming over to help. One essay a day does work. Just think by the end of the week you will be done and won't even realize it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.