OK, this happened last year too. I have realized that I am dominating the conversation, which is not good for you. I'm leaving the blog until late July...I'm not posting or commenting on anything...unless somebody starts throwing rocks.
Surely you can see that this is a hardship for me -- I love to write and talk about ideas, but I'll just go elsewhere for a while.
You students -- 40+ of you now -- need to take over and get things rolling. I've done all I can, but I think maybe I'm scaring people with my grammar comments and stern admonitions. So, good-bye. See you in about a month. I'll be adding people to the blog, answering questions that are directed to me, reading you, but not writing or contributing. If there is something specific that you want or need me to say, just ask.
I will post instructions for the Annotated Webography Assignment on JULY 1ST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.